Clean Slate

0
Lets start with clean slate , assume we do not know any of the available professional courses.Now close your eyes and think what you really enjoy in life. Do you like to cook or do you like to design clothes or do you have interest in medicines or do you like to build web sites or do you like any particular sports or anything , literally anything which you really enjoys most and forget the track of time while doing it.

The reason I am stressing on likeliness because if you are not an avid follower of any particular field , you will end up being a mediocre.So , first you need to put stress on your heart and mind and ask this question to yourself "What I want to do ? What I want to be?" 



I think for today lets just focus on this question.Let me know what was the answer.In next post we will talk about various choices available.

Talk to you guys daily!!!

0 comments: