Education Guide in India

1
Education in India is improving every year but the pressure on kids is also increasing tremendously.



I have gone through same kind of pressure in my days.But there is one major difference I can see now and in past is that we had only couple of choices to choose from but for todays kid there are myriad of choices to select from.This is positive if kid knows what exactly to go for , but far more difficult if have no idea which stream to select.

I am starting this blog to help all the kids out there to go for right choice.There is nothing wrong in being creative , not necessarily has to go for standard courses.But you should know thoroughly what you are going for , so that there is no room to feel sorry in future !!!

Talk to you guys on daily basis !!!

1 comment: